My Page 2


 Here's my 2nd try making a website

Question 1 

<html> - Defines the HTML document

<head> Contains metadata/information for the document

<title>My First Webpage</title> - Defines a title for the document

</head>

<body> - Defines the document's body


<h1 align="center">My First Webpage</h1> -HTML headings


<p>Welcome to my first webpage.<br>I am using text editor and plain old html

<p>By learning html, I'll be able to create web pages like a pro... <br> - line break

which I am of course.</p> - Defines paragraph

</body>

</html>

Question 2

- Singular Tags - Works alone and are usually placed before the text you want formatted

- Paired Tags - Require an opening tag that turns a formatting feature on and a closing tag that turns the feature off.

Question 3

Singular tags : <BR>, <HR>, <!-->

Paired tags : <p>, <ul>, <head>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TCP//IP

Internal and External CSS