My Page 3

 


Question 1
<body bgcolor="#EDDD9E"> - Changes the website's background colour using the HEX colour value.

<ul> - Defines an unordered (bulleted) list.

<ol> - Defines an ordered (numbered) list

<li> - Each ordered list or unordered list starts with the <li> tag

Question 2

<html>

<head>

<title>My First Webpage</title>

</head>

<body bgcolor="#EDDD9E">

<h1 align="center">My First Webpage</h1>

<p>Welcome to my <strong>first</strong> webpage. I am writing this page using a text editor and plain old html.</p>

<p>By learning html, I'll be able to create web pages like a pro... <br>

which I am of course.</p> Here's what I've learned:

<ol>

<li>How to use HTML tags</li>

<li>How to use HTML colours</li>

<li>How to create Lists</li>

</ol>

</body>

</html>

Question 3

Red - #FF0000

Orange - #FFA500

Yellow - #FFFF00

Green - #00FF00 

Blue - #0000FF

Lime - #00FF00

Purple - #800080

Maroon - #800000

Aqua - #00FFFF

Olive - #808000


Question 4

<dl>

<dt>Coffee</dt>

<dd>Black hot drink</dd>

<dt>Milk</dt>

<dd>White cold drink</dd>

</dl>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Page 2

TCP//IP

Internal and External CSS